We are teenagers and adults who gather from all over Arkansas to explore how we may be a better response to Christ in the world.
Important things to us are:
- Safe, supportive communities open to all.
- Our Relationships between Me and God, Me and Others, and Me and Myself.
- Exploring what it means to believe that everyone is beloved of God.
- Living into our baptismal covenant and Episcopal identity.
- Respecting the dignity of every human being.
- Having a whole lot of fun.
Due to COVID we are working to safely be back in the fall of 2021 and are looking into some outdoor day events events in the interim time.
If you have any suggestions email Randall Curtis at firstname.lastname@example.org.