We are teenagers and adults who gather from all over Arkansas to explore how we may be a better response to Christ in the world.
Important things to us are:
- Safe, supportive communities open to all.
- Relationships between Me and God, Me and Others, and Me and Myself.
- Exploring what it means to believe that everyone is beloved of God.
- Living into our baptismal covenant and Episcopal identity.
- Respecting the dignity of every Human Being.
- Having a whole lot of fun.
October 16-18 AYE at Camp Mitchell (registration opens in August)
Nov. 20-22nd Happening #44 (registration opens in August)