We are teenagers and adults who gather from all over Arkansas to explore how we may be a better response to Christ in the world.
Important things to us are:
- Safe, supportive communities open to all.
- Relationships between Me and God, Me and Others, and Me and Myself.
- Exploring what it means to believe that everyone is beloved of God.
- Living into our baptismal covenant and Episcopal identity.
- Respecting the dignity of every human being.
- Having a whole lot of fun.
All our events in 2021 are tentative assuming that we are cleared to meet and lodge together. We will of course follow all safety precautions mandated by both the Arkansas Dep. of Health and the Episcopal Diocese of Arkansas.
If you have any suggestions email Randall Curtis at email@example.com.